Monday, October 24, 2016

Halloween Week Day 0

Bleh!

So I'd set up a week of Halloween posts starting tomorrow to run through the photos from the paper I've collected (thus far) each day for 7 days, culminated on October 31. 

But this morning, looking for something else, I tripped over a folder inside a folder inside a folder, ad nauseum where I'd collected all the Dobie yearbook Halloween and dress up photos. 

Let's just take a minute to process that three years ago last September I started from scratch, with just a folder of photos from my family's collection that were of my street, Sageville.

And now?




As of this morning, 17,142 files and 306 folders inside the folder named "South Belt." This thing has gotten crazy. 

Anyway, let's do a Halloween Day ZERO and get the party started! 































No comments:

Post a Comment